The best metal workers on the planet are a special breed. What does one look like? These individuals take pride in their work and building great things. A meticulous, detail oriented approach is a must. As the majority of our projects require the specialities of many areas of the shop a good attitude and working well with others is essential to our organization. We have new projects starting daily so if you fit these characteristics, we would love to hear from you...
Benefits of employment at Baldwin Metals include:
- Innovative Work Environment
- Opportunities for Growth
- On-job Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Insurance
- 401 K Plan
Current Job Openings
Would you like to work in an exciting environment where we regularly get to build and create unique and interesting projects, be a part of a fun team, have paid vacation, health insurance and make above average pay?
Baldwin Metals is a growing company and we are excited to announce an opening for an estimator / project manager position.
Baldwin Metals is a company comprised of visionaries, dreamers, believers and doers. Our doors have been open since 1963, in Dallas, Texas near the thriving Trinity grove and Oak Cliff area. As a company we have earned a reputation within the sheet metal fabrication industry that if no one else can do something, Baldwin Metals likely can. As a custom metal fabricator our products change daily and range from metal artwork and sculptures, to custom residential pieces, and to industrial metal pieces from small to expansive.
An estimators day includes the following tasks:
- Communicating with clients, to help understand the scope and details of their projects.
- Create a quotation by estimating the cost of material and anticipated time to complete their project.
- Following acceptance from the client, create a work order / shop traveler for our production team
- Follow through with production to complete the project.
- Must have sheet metal or other fabrication experience
- Must be able to multi-task
- Work well and communicate in a team oriented environment
- CAD experience is a plus
Baldwin Metals is located 5 minutes west of downtown Dallas, Texas. Our offices and manufacturing facility are nestled between the popular Trinity Grove neighborhood and Oak Cliff. Our offices are easily accessed via I-30 and I-35.
Following a review of qualified resumes, applicants will be invited to an in person interview to see our facility as well as meet our team.